2014 promises to be a summer filled with memories for a lifetime!
Summer at Chase offers weekly programs from June 23, 2014 through August 8, 2014; all on our beautiful 47 acre campus. A leader in education since 1865, Chase knows kids! Balancing enrichment, exploration and studies with sports, recreation and movement, our full- and half-day options will please kids and parents alike.
- Summer at Chase Day Camp (formerly known as Camp Highlander) offers age appropriate rising Grade K-2 and Grades 3-6 activities. Morning enrichment blocks give kids a chance to gain knowledge through exploration and to grow academically. Afternoon recreation blocks give them a chance to be active, participate in sports and movement and play games. A la carte blocks are also available.
- A La Carte Morning Enrichment - This component of Summer at Chase Day Camp is available for those who simply want to attend a specific morning class.
- A La Carte Afternoon Recreation - This component of Summer at Chase Day Camp is available for those who simply want to attend a specific afternoon class.
- Discovery Days: This theme-based camp was created just for 3 and 4 year old preKindergartners. Discovery Days boasts a low ratio of students to counselors (5:1) and a high ratio of fun per student (1,000,000:1)!
- Summer Studies: It’s your summer too, so leave academics to the experts! Summer Studies offer students the chance to become more organized, strong writers, sharp mathematicians, curious scientists, and savvy test takers.
- SAT Preparation offered by Summit Educational Group
- and Camp Invention, a nationally acclaimed, hands-on STEM & science camp encouraging curious minds to explore, create and invent. August 11-15.
NOTE: Chase will NOT be running the Beyond Beyond Basketball Clinic this year.
Contact Us - Summer at Chase - 203-236-9532 - email@example.com