Parent Class Agents
People give to people who share their passion in a cause.
Parent Class Agent Opportunities
Chase Collegiate School's Parent Class Agents are current parent volunteers who assist the Advancement Office in securing gifts to the Chase Fund. Each year, these gifts support the mission and day-to-day operations of Chase Collegiate School.
If I volunteer, what will I be asked to do?
As a Parent Class Agent you will be asked to:
- Make a personal gift to the Chase Fund;
- Educate potential donors about the Chase Fund;
- Demonstrate the importance of the Chase Fund; and
- Ask others for a Chase Fund gift that will directly benefit the students, faculty and facilities at Chase Collegiate School.
How do my volunteer efforts support the Advancement Office?
The funds that you help secure are directed toward the School's operating budget and directly impact the educational experience for your children.
What are the benefits of being a Parent Class Agent?
We have found that parents have many different reasons for volunteering as Class Agents. Among the most common benefits are that you can:
- Support Chase Collegiate School's educational mission
- Embrace and encourage the principles of philanthropy
- Set an example of giving for those around you
- Deepen relationships with like-minded Chase supporters
- Directly and positively impact students' Chase experience
- Give tax-deductible gifts
For more information or to become a Parent Class Agent, contact Krista Coletti at 203-236-9552 or email@example.com.