Parent Class Agents
People give to people who share their passion in a cause.
Parent Class Agent Opportunities
Chase Collegiate School's Parent Class Agents are current parent volunteers who assist the Alumni & Development Office in securing gifts to the Chase Fund. Each year, these gifts support the mission and day-to-day operations of Chase Collegiate School.
If I volunteer, what will I be asked to do?
As a Parent Class Agent you will be asked to:
- Make a personal gift to the Chase Fund;
- Educate potential donors about the Chase Fund;
- Demonstrate the importance of the Chase Fund; and
- Ask others for a Chase Fund gift that will directly benefit the students, faculty and facilities at Chase Collegiate School.
How do my volunteer efforts support the Alumni & Development Office?
The funds that you help secure are directed toward the School's operating budget and directly impact the educational experience for your children.
What are the benefits of being a Parent Class Agent?
We have found that parents have many different reasons for volunteering as Class Agents. Among the most common benefits are that you can:
- Support Chase Collegiate School's educational mission
- Embrace and encourage the principles of philanthropy
- Set an example of giving for those around you
- Deepen relationships with like-minded Chase supporters
- Directly and positively impact students' Chase experience
- Give tax-deductible gifts
For more information or to become a Parent Class Agent, contact Mo Carleton at 203-236-9556 or email@example.com.