The Business Office - How Can We Assist You?
The Business Office provides the Chase community with various financial services including assisting families with selecting the appropriate tuition payment options, processing of accounts payable/receivables, payroll, and transportation services.
Please contact the following with any questions you may have:
Matthew Piechota, CPA - Chief Financial Officer and Business Manager, 203-236-9582
Janice Shambor, CPA - Assistant Controller and Benefits Coordinator, 203-236-9586
Joan Lokis, Accounting Clerk - 203-236-9583
Payment of Tuition
We understand the financial commitment families make when sending their child/children to Chase and make every effort to implement payment systems that allow families to select options which fit their needs.
MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE The school provides families with options to pay online or by check. We are unable to accept credit cards for tuition payments. (Printable Instructions)
Program features covered by tuition: Instruction, Textbooks (Grade PreK-5), Lunch (except PreK) and snack, ERB testing, Art fees, Academic Services, Before-school care (beginning at 7:15 AM), Accident insurance, and Interscholastic Sports. Tuition Refund Insurance is available at an additional charge.
Billing statements are generated monthly and will be sent prior to the due date of each installment. There are no statements generated for those students with a zero or credit balance on their account. Ancillary charges (transportation, after care, etc) will be billed and are payable on a monthly basis. Please contact Janice Shambor if you have any questions regarding the options or making a tuition payment.
Tuition Payment Options
Chase Collegiate School offers four options for making tuition payments and encourage you to select one that best suits your needs.
$1,500 Enrollment Deposit is due with contract (non-refundable).
Make a Payment
- Option 1: One Installment: net tuition due June 1, 2014
- Option 2: Two Installments: net tuition, paid in two installments--60% due June 1, 2014/40% balance due September 1, 2014
- Option 3: Two Installments: net tuition, paid in two installments--60% due July 1, 2014/40% balance due December 1, 2014
- Option 3 requires participation in the Tuition Refund Plan at a cost of 1.8% of net tuition.
- Option 4: Ten Monthly Installments, paid monthly May, 2014-February, 2015. For families who enroll after May 1, 2014, the number of monthly installments are determined by the number of months between the contract date and February 1, 2015.
- Option 4 requires participation in the Tuition Refund Plan at a cost of 1.8% of net tuition. A one time fee of $35 is required for this billing option. Please include this payment with the contract.
Chase Collegiate School has partnered with Webster Bank to offer you online bill paying capabilities. The system allows you to set up monthly recurring payments on your account as well as one-time payment processing. (Printable Instructions)