In Search of Outstanding Alumni
We educate tomorrow’s leaders and inspire in each student a life-long passion for learning, personal achievement, and contribution to the community.
- - Chase Collegiate School Mission Statement
The Alumni Association of Chase Collegiate School is seeking nominations of alumni whose lives and work exemplify the School’s mission. Please submit nominations for one or more of the following awards:
- The Distinguished Alumni Award recognizes an alum who has rendered meritorious service to his/her community, the nation, the School, or who has achieved distinction in his/her profession or business.
- The Fairbanks Award recognizes an alum who exemplifies the School’s traditions of personal integrity, respect for others, and intellectual pursuit, and employs these characteristics for the betterment of the School.
- The Kellogg Community Service Award is presented to an alum who exemplifies a sense of social responsibility within his/her community.
- The McTernan Medal is awarded to an alum whose efforts on behalf of the School have been exceptional examples of leadership, dedication and teamwork.
- The Professional Achievement Award recognizes an alum whose passion for learning has led to outstanding professional achievement in his/her chosen field.
- New! The Young Alumni Achievement Award
Nominations must be received by the Alumni Office via mail to 565 Chase Parkway, Waterbury, CT 06708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org