The Extended Day Program is as needed; pay-as-you-go.
Extended Day Program during Summer at Chase is offered to campers before and after the regularly scheduled Summer at Chase activities. Supervised by one of the camp counselors and by the Summer at Chase Day Camp Program Director, in a safe environment at the Fulkerson Arts Center, campers can relax, play games, or engage in enrichment activities.
Extended Care Policies for Summer 2014
1. For the safety of our campers, no unsupervised campers are allowed on campus before 7:30 a.m. or after the conclusion of camp activities. All campers who are not picked up immediately after the conclusion of regularly scheduled activities are directed to Extended care in the Fulkerson Arts Center where attendance is taken.
2. Morning Extended Care starts at 7:30 a.m. inside the Fulkerson Arts Center. Parents must sign in their children in person with the counselor on Duty.
3. Any camper who arrives before 7:45 a.m. will be placed in Early Care and parents will be charged accordingly.
4. The charge for Extended Care is $10/hour, fees are calculated based on 15 minute increments.
5. The afternoon Extended Care starts at 4:00 p.m.* and ends promptly at 5:30 p.m. There will be a charge of $10 for every fifteen minutes that your child remains beyond 5:30 p.m.
6. When you pick up your camper at the end of the day, you must sign out with the After Care staff member.
7. The payment for the Extended Care Program is expected weekly--due each Friday when picking up your camper. Cash or checks payable to “Chase Collegiate School” are accepted form of payments.
8. Please call the Summer at Chase Office if you plan to pick up your child earlier or later than expected so that we can let him/her know and plan accordingly. The number is 203-236-9532.
*Since Discovery Days ends at 3:30, Discovery Days campers will begin Extended Care at that time. All fees and policies remain unchanged.