June 23, 2014 - August 8, 2014
Summer studies combines the engaging, fun-filled attitude of summer with Chase Collegiate’s focus on academic excellence. Summer studies classes are diverse in content and grade-level, but all guarantee small classes and an experienced teacher, many of whom are year-round Chase faculty.
- Drop off, pick up, and parking are available in the Goss Parking Lot.
- Check in the first day in the foyer of the Upper School.
- Please pick up students promptly after the conclusion of their classes unless they are participating in other afternoon activities.
- Dismissal of Lower School students will be from their classrooms upon arrival of parent/guardian.
- Please pick up High School and Middle School students from the Goss Parking Lot.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide structured activity time after class dismissal. However, your children are welcome to spend time in the Upper School study lounge, where they will be supervised by a counselor.
We offer the benefit of small class size (4-12 students) with most courses running for four weeks. At the end of the summer session, students receive written evaluations for each course or workshop.