You have 2 PagePops. View
The Garthwait Dining Room
Veteran Chef, Donna Santopietro provides a well-balanced and completely nutritious lunch every day. Our menu is seasonal and takes advantage of locally grown eggs, fruits and vegetables whenever possible. Fresh vegetables grown in our own Lower School gardens create delicious salads in the spring. Something exceptional is always on the menu.
Mrs. Santopietro is proud to partner with The Farmer's Cow to provide fresh, high quality, hormone-free, natural milk from nearby Connecticut farms.
The highest quality natural and organic meats from Coleman Natural are also served in The Garthwait Dining Room. Hormone-free, antibiotic-free meats with no artificial fillers.
Family-style dining offers students the opportunity to relate to faculty and friends in a more relaxed setting. A hot entree is brought to each table in the dining room by servers who know every student by name.
In addition, we also offer:
- A full salad bar
- Home made soups and stews
- Yogurt with berries and granola
- Hormone-free 1% milk and low fat chocolate milk
- A hot bar with fresh vegetables and alternate entrees
- Jasmine Rice, Quinoa, Couscous and other whole grain selections
- A Sandwich/Wrap Bar with freshly sliced turkey, cheese, ham, roast beef
- Fresh fruit is always available
- Nutritious vegan/vegetarian items are served daily.
- Hot vegetarian entree is available by request from the kitchen. Please ask your server.
Special dietary needs are addressed on an individual basis.
The family-style entrees for this week are as follows:
(Please click on menu item for additional information.)