The Garthwait Dining Room
Veteran Chef, Donna Santopietro provides a well-balanced and completely nutritious lunch every day. Our menu is seasonal and takes advantage of locally grown eggs, fruits and vegetables whenever possible. Fresh vegetables grown in our own Lower School gardens create delicious salads in the spring. Something exceptional is always on the menu.
Family-style dining offers students the opportunity to relate to faculty and friends in a more relaxed setting. A hot entree is brought to each table in the dining room by servers who know every student by name.
In addition, we also offer:
- A full and freshly-made Soup and Salad Bar
- Yogurt with berries and granola
- 1% milk and low fat chocolate milk
- A hot bar with hot vegetables and alternate entrees
- Jasmine Rice, Quinoa, Couscous
- A Sandwich/Wrap Bar with freshly sliced turkey, cheese, ham, roast beef
- Fresh fruit is always available
Special dietary needs are addressed on an individual basis
The Garthwait Dining Room at Chase Collegiate School is committed to sustainablility and eco-friendly initiatives.
The family-style entrees for this week are as follows:
(Please click on menu item for additional information.)