Welcome to a community where Chase kids help design and drive the opportunities that empower them to succeed and creatively adapt in an ever changing world.
Experience the process of Design Driven Curriculum during a Fall Open House
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 PreK - Grade 12
- 1-3 pm
Chase’s PreK program will give your child the freedom to explore the world and the structure to become an active, involved learner who is prepared for Kindergarten.
Kids love to learn & learn best by doing
Through play, your child will learn to take risks, pay attention, and become a strong member of the classroom and community. Learning occurs primarily through structured and unstructured projects, centers, and playful activities that reflect the interests of your child.
It's simple. Children learn through play.
Chase’s developmentally appropriate program focuses on socialization, cooperation, exploration and the introduction to early childhood skills. Our role as Prekindergarten educators is to foster intellectual curiosity and a love of learning.
We are dedicated to:
- Teaching enjoyable and engaging lessons
- Providing a caring, supportive and developmentally appropriate atmosphere
- Nurturing a positive self-image
- Offering opportunities for creative self-expression through play, music and art
- Encouraging responsibility and developing social skills