Welcome to a community where Chase kids help design and drive the opportunities that empower them to succeed and creatively adapt in an ever changing world.
Experience the process of Design Driven Curriculum during a Fall Open House
- Sunday, October 22, 2017: Upper School
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 PreK - Grade 12
- 1-3 pm
Three and four-year-olds blossom when they interact with one another and play cooperatively. They love adventure, new places, new games, new books, and new activities. Chase’s PreK program focuses on socialization, cooperation, exploration and the introduction to key early childhood skills including: colors, shapes, numbers, alphabet, math and science concepts, fine and gross motor skills.
Our PreKindergarten program is comprehensive.
- The curriculum integrates math, science, language arts and literacy, health, imaginative play, creative arts and large and small motor skills.
- Learning is enhanced because students connect to the broader campus via school wide performances and Buddy Activities, special classroom visitors and field trips.
- Technology, including iPads and the SMART Board, are used daily to help students gain a strong foundation in various subject areas and skill sets.
- Innovation and design thinking are introduced to PreK students as a way to creatively solve problems.