Chase Collegiate School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school serving students from 43 Connecticut communities in prekindergarten through grade twelve. With extensive facilities on 47 wooded acres, we offer small classes and a challenging curriculum in a day school environment. Chase Collegiate School has an excellent reputation in the community and throughout the country. Interested applicants should possess expertise in their field, enthusiasm, willingness to engage in extracurricular activities, and desire to grow professionally.
Title of Position: Marketing Specialist
Utilize comprehensive marketing communication platforms to present and promote Chase Collegiate School as the ideal choice for PreK – grade 12 independent school education in the Greater Waterbury CT region.
- Create and manage tactical print and digital advertising plan
- Execute distinct and branded, customer centric advertising campaigns and place in target markets
- Produce and distribute weekly All-School electronic bulletin
- Generate website content & upload photos to engage prospective families and provide current families the resources they need
- Cultivate and write athletic and news releases; follow up as needed to garner media placement
- Collaborate with Admissions to create engaging promotional materials for prospective families
- Collaborate with Digital and Social Media Specialist to strategically develop messaging that tells the story of Chase
- Collaborate with Multimedia Art Teacher to produce promotional videos for the School
- Review, edit and approve school publications, communications and products before production/distribution
- Provide communications and marketing support to all areas of the School
- Maintain an internal style/branding guide
- Maintain emergency contact cell phone, email and phone communication lists
- Maintain Faculty and Staff Directory on website and family directory on app
- Strong project management capabilities, writing and editing skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences
- Prior experience with inbound and outbound marketing activities, ability to create and disburse effective print and digital advertisement and press releases
- Professional experience with web content management required; light skills in HTML preferred. Finalsite experience a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, In Design and other Creative Suite products
- Ability to work independently while operating effectively and collegially within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Email cover letter, resume and list of three references to Mo Carleton, Director of Communications at email@example.com
Over the past several years, we have won numerous league championships and 10 New England championships in the sports of lacrosse, cross country, basketball, softball, ultimate Frisbee and soccer. We continue to strive to compete at the highest level of competition, and are a member of two leagues: the Connecticut Independent School Athletic Conference and the Housatonic Valley Athletic League. Chase Collegiate School is recognized for its competitive athletic program and commitment to sportsmanship. A hallmark of the School’s success is a policy that allows every student athlete an opportunity to improve and develop their individual and team skills.
View Current athletic openings below.
Part-time - stipend
Chase is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated coach. He or she should have an advanced knowledge of women's lacrosse. Candidates should be positive and supportive in their coaching styles.
The position will start at the beginning of March and run through the last week in May. Practices will be Monday through Friday afternoons with games on most Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Part-time - stipend
Chase is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated coach. He or she should have an advanced knowledge of rowing. Candidates should be positive and supportive in their coaching styles.
The position will start at the beginning of March and run through the last week in May.
Chase is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated coach. He or she should have an advanced knowledge of tennis. Candidates should be positive and supportive in their coaching styles.
The position will start at the beginning of March and run through the last week in May. Practices will be Monday through Friday afternoons with matches on most Wednesdays and Saturdays.