Chase Collegiate School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school serving students from 43 Connecticut communities in prekindergarten through grade twelve. With extensive facilities on 47 wooded acres, we offer small classes and a challenging curriculum in a day school environment. Chase Collegiate School has an excellent reputation in the community and throughout the country. Interested applicants should possess expertise in their field, enthusiasm, willingness to engage in extracurricular activities, and desire to grow professionally.
Position: After Care Coordinator
Overview: The Chase Collegiate School After Care program serves students Pre-K through 8th grade. This multi-age program supports students academically and socially. It provides students with homework assistance, daily art and crafts, playtime, and weekly activities (cooking, athletics, etc.). This program runs Monday through Friday, from 3:00 to 6:00 when School is in session.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: June 7th, 2017
- Energetic and love kids
- Provide a healthy and safe environment
- Guide students and resolve conflicts (familiarity with the Responsive Classroom a plus)
- Plan daily activities that meet the needs of all the students (art projects, playtime, and cooking activities)
- Prepare material and supplies for projects
- Monitor and interact with the students
- Take daily attendance
- Prepare weekly billing reports
- Approve weekly helpers' payroll sheets
- Clean the classroom before and after activities
- Able to assist students with homework assignments (math, reading, language arts) and check their final work
- Supervise computer time (websites should be approved by the teacher)
- Work independently while supervising student helpers
- Minimum of an associate degree (Bachelor degree preferred)
- A minimum of one year experience working with students ages three to fourteen
- Certified in First Aid and child CPR
Contact Jason Lewis (Head of Lower and Middle Schools) with interest or if you would like more information -- email@example.com.
Over the past several years, we have won numerous league championships and 10 New England championships in the sports of lacrosse, cross country, basketball, softball, ultimate Frisbee and soccer. We continue to strive to compete at the highest level of competition, and are a member of two leagues: the Connecticut Independent School Athletic Conference and the Housatonic Valley Athletic League. Chase Collegiate School is recognized for its competitive athletic program and commitment to sportsmanship. A hallmark of the School’s success is a policy that allows every student athlete an opportunity to improve and develop their individual and team skills.
There are no athletic openings at this time.
To express interest in future coaching opportunities, contact the Director of Athletics, Logan Condon at 203-236-9596 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org