Chase‘s Design Driven Curriculum supports the following principles:
- Our design-thinking culture embraces risk and failure as part of the learning process.
- Empathy is the first step for solving any problem.
- Making connections is critical for collaboration.
- Our teachers nurture grit in their students.
- Learning happens when questions are relevant and problems are meaningful.
- These principles come alive during Innovation Days – when students have no traditional classes and focus on innovative problem solving.
How are we different from other private schools?
- Are presented with a curriculum that integrates design thinking with traditional subjects.
- Learn to stand in front of a crowd and speak articulately and confidently.
- Share the culture of a caring community.
- Practice and internalize time management.
- Are taught to advocate for themselves.
How are we similar?
- We provide academic excellence.
- We offer a low student-teacher ratio in each grade.
- Students have the opportunity to explore topics, arts, athletics and clubs that interest them.