You have 1 PagePop. View
Welcome to a community where Chase kids help design and drive the opportunities that empower them to succeed and creatively adapt in an ever changing world.
Experience the process of Design Driven Curriculum during a Fall Open House
- Sunday, October 22, 2017: Upper School
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 PreK - Grade 12
- 1-3 pm
Chase‘s Design Driven Curriculum supports the following principles:
- Our design-thinking culture embraces risk and failure as part of the learning process.
- Empathy is the first step for solving any problem.
- Making connections is critical for collaboration.
- Our teachers nurture grit in their students.
- Learning happens when questions are relevant and problems are meaningful.
- These principles come alive during Innovation Days – when students have no traditional classes and focus on innovative problem solving.
How are we different from other private schools?
- Are presented with a curriculum that integrates design thinking with traditional subjects.
- Learn to stand in front of a crowd and speak articulately and confidently.
- Share the culture of a caring community.
- Practice and internalize time management.
- Are taught to advocate for themselves.
How are we similar?
- We provide academic excellence.
- We offer a low student-teacher ratio in each grade.
- Students are have the opportunity to explore topics, arts, athletics and clubs that interest them.