Don't you want your child to design their own future?
Priority Deadline for Admission Applications
January 15, 2018: Grades 9-12
March 15, 2018: Grades PreK-8
Deadline for Founders' Scholarship (Grade 9 only)
January 15, 2018
Priority Deadline for Financial Aid
February 15, 2018
When you're on our contact list, you'll receive email communications and notifications for upcoming Chase events.
Once you inquire, you will receive a call from an Admissions representative and a packet of information about how Chase Collegiate School can prepare your child for the future.
The online application process will guide you through:
- Completing Applicant and Parent Questionnaires
- Submitting a Student Essay
- Reviewing demographic information
- Providing official transcripts
- Paying the $60 application fee ($120 for international applicants)
- Testing or Screening requirements (SSAT is required for applicants in Grades 6 - 12)
- Securing teacher/school recommendations
Standard Application Online Accepted
The Standard Application Online provides an alternative way to apply to Chase. While you must still pay the school’s $60 application fee, this option allows you to enter all of your data one time, while applying to multiple schools. SSAT accepts Visa or MasterCard for application fee payments.
*Be sure to designate Chase Collegiate School as recipient of your common application by using our code: 6718
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you haven't already done so, a great next step is to visit campus for an interview and classroom visit. You can reach us at 203-236-9560 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.