Applying online simplifies the application process and provides parents a tool for tracking admission status. There, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and reprint the supplemental forms. All applicants are required to join us for an interview and classroom visit. A non-refundable fee of $60 must be submitted with each application.
The Online Application Process will guide you through:
- Completing Applicant and Parent Questionnaires
- Submitting a Student Essay
- Reviewing demographic information
- Providing official transcripts
- Paying the $60 application fee ($120 for international applicants)
- Testing or screening requirements (SSAT is required for applicants in Grades 9 - 12)
- Securing teacher/school recommendations
Start Your Application
The Standard Application Online provides an alternative way to apply to Chase. While you must still pay the school’s $60 application fee, this option allows you to enter all of your data one time, while applying to multiple schools. SSAT accepts Visa or MasterCard for application fee payments.
Be sure to designate Chase Collegiate School as the recipient of your common application by using our code: 6718