Private Music Lessons - Registration Form
Listed below, you will find the selections for the Private Music Lessons Program. If you have any questions regarding the Private Music Lessons Program, please contact Jennifer Zembruski, Director of Visual and Performing Arts, via email at: email@example.com
After choosing program, you will have the chance to select instructor, when more than one is available.
- Returning students will be given priority as to instructors and scheduling times. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- The fee for music lessons will be billed to you directly by your instructor. Payment plans can be arranged with each instructor individually.
- Every student in the lessons program will have the opportunity to showcase their work on two public recitals during the year.
- Lessons begin the week of September 25, 2017. Your instructor will contact you with your child’s lesson start date and time. Add/Drop period will conclude on October 20, 2017.
- No refunds will be given after the Add/Drop period for any student discontinuing lessons. If lessons are cancelled prior to October 20th, credit will be prorated and charges will be made for actual lessons taken. Termination of lessons must be in writing and directed to the attention of Jennifer Zembruski, Performing and Visual Arts Chair.
Lesson Fee Per Year
Grades 1-12: $1200 = approximately twenty-five 45 minute lessons
Pre-K and K: $950 = approximately twenty-five 30 minute lessons