A Private Education You Can Count On
Chase Collegiate is a co-educational, independent day school that enrolls future graduates from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12. Centered around its families, Chase is committed to the important balance between the home and the classroom.
Partners in Academics—And in Life
The Chase faculty and staff encourage the development of skills beyond core classes to help students succeed in the next chapters of their lives. Through a design-driven and thoughtful curriculum that is enhanced by an advisor, Chase students gain a deeper understanding of:
History & Origins
Chase Collegiate is rooted in a rich history of two great schools that came together as one. Today, this history influences our values of Courage, Confidence & Compassion.
The Chase Collegiate Mission
Chase aims to educate tomorrow’s leaders and inspire in each student a lifelong passion for learning, personal achievement and contribution to the community.
To fulfill this mission, Chase:
- Selects bright, intellectually curious, motivated, and resourceful students of diverse backgrounds and interests who are eager to join our community;
- Stretches students to reach their intellectual, ethical, creative, social, and athletic potential;
- Attracts and supports a dedicated and talented faculty with a shared passion for educating the whole child;
- Develops graduates who write well, speak with clarity and confidence, think critically and analytically, and possess intellectual curiosity;
- Fosters respect, courtesy, responsibility, and kindness;
- Promotes service to the community through active citizenship and concern for the welfare of others;
- Encourages family commitment to the life of the School;
- Cultivates lifelong stewardship and support for the School’s distinguished history and traditions.
How Can Chase Help You?
If you have a question about Chase Collegiate, or you are ready to schedule a tour of the campus, let us know!