Don't you want your child to design their own future?
Applications are currently being reviewed on a rolling basis.
Spaces are available in some grades so please call 203-236-5960 or request information below!
When you're on our contact list, you'll receive email communications and notifications for upcoming Chase events.
Once you inquire, you will receive a call from an Admissions representative and a packet of information about how Chase Collegiate School can prepare your child for the future.
The online application process will guide you through:
- Completing Applicant and Parent Questionnaires
- Submitting a Student Essay
- Reviewing demographic information
- Providing official transcripts
- Paying the $60 application fee ($120 for international applicants)
- Testing or Screening requirements (SSAT is required for applicants in Grades 6 - 12)
- Securing teacher/school recommendations
Standard Application Online Accepted
The Standard Application Online provides an alternative way to apply to Chase. While you must still pay the school’s $60 application fee, this option allows you to enter all of your data one time, while applying to multiple schools. SSAT accepts Visa or MasterCard for application fee payments.
*Be sure to designate Chase Collegiate School as recipient of your common application by using our code: 6718
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you haven't already done so, a great next step is to visit campus for an interview and classroom visit. You can reach us at 203-236-9560 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.