We are thrilled that you are interested in Chase Collegiate School. Chase welcomes students from all over the world! We accept applications from international students for grades 6 through 11.
For all countries other than China, please contact our admissions office directly at email@example.com.
For those students from China we accept applications for admission through our homestay partner Apex International Education Partners (AIEP). If you are interested please contact AIEP.
If families wish to apply for younger grades then a parent must accompany the child to the US and that child must live with parent.
Important note: Chase's international students are immersed into an English-speaking community.
International Student Application Process
The information (translated in English) listed below is required to complete your International Student Application to Chase.
- Application for admission and $120 US application fee
- Official Transcripts (Stamped)
- Previous year final transcript
- Current year to date transcripts
- School Evaluation
- Teacher Recommendations
- Graded writing sample from English or History (translated in English)
- TOEFL (SSAT strongly recommended)
- Skype or WeChat Interview, by appointment
About Chase Collegiate School
Founded in 1865, our 47 acre campus in Waterbury, CT line serves students from PreK-Grade 12, from over 40 towns. Chase is an independent, co-ed day school comprised of three Divisions: Lower School (PreK-Grade 5), Middle School (Grades 6-8) and Upper School (Grades 9-12).
We offer an academically rigorous curriculum through the Advanced Placement (AP) level which boasts small class sizes, averaging 12 students per class. Our college preparatory program is enriched by design thinking curriculum, innovation spaces, athletics, a wide range of arts and music opportunities and a variety of student initiated clubs. Public Speaking is integrated in the curriculum beginning at the PreK level.
100% College Placement
Our experienced teachers challenge, guide and support our students to reach their full potential. 100% of Chase graduates further their education at some of the Nation’s most prestigious colleges and universities.
Chase emphasizes a culture of learning.
- Students build confidence when teachers promote discussion and provide ample opportunity for all voices to be heard.
- Students are encouraged and supported to take risks. Through success and failure, they gain the courage to push past what’s comfortable and grow.
- Community is integral to the Chase experience. Through understanding an ethical view of life and a clear set of community standards, our kids know and practice compassion.