Information, Forms and Downloads
Use this section for forms, downloads and information. Should you have any questions regarding the information, please contact Ray Behr, Director of Athletics - 203-236-9596.
Whether they are on the fields or in a gym, our student-athletes here at Chase understand that it is a privilege to represent our School. The athletic department holds the student-athletes to high standards; they must be accountable in the classroom first and foremost and then compete at a high level for their respective team. Along with the wins and losses; we believe athletics can bring out the very best. The Athletics Manual outlines rules, regulations and expectations. Each student and coach is responsible for knowing its contents.
Athletic Independent Study (Grades 9-12 only)
A student-athlete may request to get an Independent Study for athletic credit. To apply please see the Independent Study for Credit Form is online or in Athletic Director's office. The student-athlete is responsible for obtaining approval from the Athletic Director and proper documentation with a signature from coach or instructor who is monitoring the activity.
- An Athletic Independent Study is given to a student who wishes to participate in a athletic activity not offered at Chase Collegiate School.
- Activities must be structured and meet at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 1 hour with a designated supervisor.(not including weekends.)
- Athletes must be coached and provided with opportunities to compete or perform.
- Independent Studies will not be granted for a sport during the season that the sport is offered at Chase Collegiate School.
- Three seasons of Independent Study can be granted.
- The Independent Study form must be completed by the instructor/coach during the last week of the specified season.
- Credit can only be issued with a completed form.
As these are truly "independent studies," no points awarded towards Chase Collegiate School Varsity letters are awarded.
If you are interested in requesting an Independent Study, please fill out the Proposal Form and return it to Logan Condon, Director of Athletics before the published deadline.
- Fall - September 12th
- Winter - November 21t
- Spring - April 2nd
Should you have questions or concerns about this process, please contact the Director of Athletics, Logan Condon or call 203-236-9596.